We’re pleased to announce the opening of our HQ Sales & Distribution Centre in Wangara now open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm. Osborne Park and Canning Vale showrooms are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm. While Joondalup & Malaga will continue to temporarily remain closed. Please allow 5-7 business days for order processing to dispatch.
Easy and comfortable. How do you improve on an already great recumbent bike experience? You make it as comfortable as a great chair. You start by making sure it features the same Morse Taper bottom bracket and pedal system that is unique to Star Trac bikes. That’s exactly what we did. Then, we kept going with a modern iconic design offering the industry’s most comfortable backrest, a walk-through frame design, heart rate bar and adjustable reading station, dual-platform pedals and Star Trac’s signature personal fans. The result – a recumbent bike that’s the greatest looking and feeling ride on the floor.
Length: 66 in (167 cm)
Width: 28 in (71 cm)
Height: 60 in (154 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 189 lbs (86 kg)
• Choose from a variety of 10″, 15″ & LCD consoles.
• Dual platform pedals with ratcheting straps provide users with the option for a secure hold or a strap-free platform workout
• Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
• Contoured backrest for increased airflow and comfort
• Improved shroud design to ease service
• Armrests alleviate tension in the shoulders and allow for a more relaxed posture
• Morse Taper bottom bracket and pedal system for extreme durability
• Telescoping hand grips adjust to fit every user and allow access to the contact HR
• Lightweight aluminum frame for maximum corrosion protection
• Walk-through design and intuitive wrap-around seat adjust allow users to access and change seat position with ease
• Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
• Telemetry and contact HR
• USB charging port
• HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
• Multiple cup and accessory holders
• LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
• Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply