Our Continued Response to COVID-19
Dear valued Flex Fitness Equipment customers,
We would like to sincerely thank you all for your patience and understanding over the last couple of weeks. We have been so lucky to have the community’s support during these challenging times. We have experienced an unprecedentedly high level of orders both in-store and online during the COVID period. Sadly, the increased traffic has taken its toll on our team who have been working around the clock to ensure we maintain the high level of customer service Flex prides itself on.
That said, following the Federal and State government’s most recent recommendations on social distancing policies, we feel that it’s best to implement the following measures to ensure the health and safety of customers, frontline staff and our warehouse and delivery team.
Temporary Retail Store Closures - Initial 2 Week Period
- Our Osborne Park and Joondalup stores are currently closed.
- Our Canning Vale stores will be closed as of COB Saturday 4th of April 2020.
- Our Malaga showroom is closed for new sales and has become our main distribution centre for existing orders.
- Store re-openings will be announced on our social media platforms as soon as its safe to do so. Checkout @flexfitnessequipment on Facebook, Google & Instagram
- All new orders can be placed through our Online Store (https://www.flexequipment.com.au).
- To ensure we provide the best level of service, we are unable to process phone or email orders.
- Tracking and pickup info on all new orders will be sent to you within 5-7 business days. Please have patience during this time.
- We have not forgotten about your order! Rest assured our warehouse team is working around the clock to dispatch orders promptly.
- Processing time is 5-7 business days from date of purchase on all existing orders.
- If you have not received an update on your existing order within 7 business days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone and Email Communications
- Our phone lines are temporarily unattended as our whole team focus on processing the back log of existing orders. Please send all enquiries via email to email@example.com.
- Your patience is truly appreciated by our whole team! We are seeing your emails come through and our team is responding as soon as possible.
Services and Warranty
- Our service team is working around the clock to attend to service and warranty requests. Please be patient as we work through the backlog.
- Please direct any further service/ warranty with a clear description of the issue, video and invoice number to our service team via our Service Enquiry Form.
We can definitely understand the frustrations and worry our customers are facing in these uncertain times and we can assure you that our team is dedicated to providing the best service we can and fulfilling all orders. It is with great sadness that we make this announcement to temporary close our stores but understand that it is in the best interest of our staff and customers. We thank you again for your support and understanding.
Please stay safe, stay healthy and keep in touch
Flex Fitness Equipment Team