|PTP Coreball [Colour: Black] [Size: 65CM]||
|PTP Coreball [Colour: Grey] [Size: 75CM]||
|PTP Coreball [Size: 55CM] [Colour: Violet]||
The coreball is designed to improve core strength, balance, flexibility and posture. As your body tries to remain stable, it is forced to react as an integrated system, engaging abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. This activation of the core muscles fosters balance, spine alignment and motor coordination. By increasing awareness of muscle imbalances and reducing them, exercising on the coreball can also alleviate back pain and prevent injuries.
- Made in Australia to world-leading standards: free from BPA, phthalates, latex & led
- Over 50 exercises included, designed by Movement Therapist and Pilates Expert
- Special anti-burst structure and weight rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb)
- Convenient non-slip texture and pump included
- Improves core stabilisation and balance
- Dual purpose: piece of exercise equipment or sitting solution
BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
Coreball 55cm / recommended for individuals < 165 cm/5 ft 4
Coreball 65cm / recommended for individuals from 165 cm/5 ft 4 to 185 cm/6 ft 1
Coreball 75cm / recommended for individuals > 185 cm/6 ft 1
Shipping cost can be calculated on the cart or checkout page for this product as it will depend on shipping location and final quantity and weight.