Schwinn Airdyne AD8
The Airdyne Bike which you power by both pedalling and pushing/pulling a set of handlebars was invented more than 30 years ago, but is experiencing a resurgence among hard-core cardio aficionados. The Airdyne isn't designed for long, leisurely sessions, like a treadmill or a stair-climber, it just feels like an eternity when you're on one. But while time may pass slowly, the calories burn fast, Top trainers can burn upwards of 75 a minute.
The new Schwinn Airdyne, AD8 leverages the iconic Schwinn air resistance reputation of durability and performance and updates it with a design and feature set in perfect alignment with today's unique fitness challenges and environments. Whether you use it to bring your workouts to a new level or require the perfect total body cardio workout machine for your home; the new Schwinn Airdyne AD8 delivers the latest in air resistance technology for effective and efficient workouts.
- Single-stage direct drive system for efficient power transfer, low maintenance, and infinite levels of challenge.
- Telemetric Heart Rate Technology to measure heart rate in real time.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated steel construction for longer life for the frame.
- Multi-position hand grips offer a variety of workout options.
- Multi-display LCD console with Calories, Watts, Time, Distance, Speed, RPM, and Heart Rate readouts
- Optimized fan for high resistance and reduced noise.
This item is oversize / bulky and ships separately. It cannot be sent using an express courier.
It may take up to 2 business days for despatch and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery, if outside a metro area, allow an additional 3-7 working days.