Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate 5 - 25kg
**Note: New Batch Arriving in December is Different**
|Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate 5kg - Single||
|Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate 10kg - Single||
|Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate 15kg - Single||
|Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate 20kg - Single||
|Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate 25kg - Single||
**NOTE: NEW BATCH (JAN 2021) (Armortech Logo & Sizes Stamp) WILL BE IN STANDARD BLACK COLOUR**
Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plate CBP 5 - 25kg - The next evolution of bumper plates!
Our Armortech V2 Crumb Bumper Plates are a classic product that have been designed to be used with ease in the fitness industry. Most notably they have been used within multiple competitions and fitness shows with circulating success. Our fitness stars just can’t get enough, and we know you won’t be able too either.
Created with functionality and ease of use in mind, our bumper plates will work for anyone at any fitness level, anywhere! They can compliment any large scale gym, home gym, hobbyist or student fitness instructors alike.
What is virgin rubber?
Unlike some weight plates, covered in Micronized Rubber Powder (MRP), Virgin Rubber is not made from processed end-of-life tire material and scrap rubber material. Virgin Rubber provides a more whole and tough covering for your weight plates.
Virgin Rubber doesn't have to undergo the same chemical treatment that gives basic rubber its unpleasant smell. The odours that are associated with regular rubber are effectively eliminated, meaning working out in your gym won't irritate your sense of smell or give you a headache.
Why are they so popular and how will they benefit your fitness regime?
- Stylish and sleek design (looks are important!)
- Created from virgin rubber, so less chemicals in processing!
- Colour coded to weight making it easy to know what your lifting
- Extreme durability + decreased bounce as a result of the well revised heating process of the virgin rubber making them ideal for your strength workouts
- Smaller diameter in our 5 kilo plates to eliminate the risk of cracking when taking the brunt of your lift when dropped
- Thickness (MM) +/- 2: *
- 5kg Plate: Grey flakes, 28.45 mm thick *
- 10kg Plate: Green flakes, 51.79 mm thick *
- 15kg Plate: Yellow flakes, 65.91 mm thick *
- 20kg Plate: Blue flakes, 81.33 mm thick *
- 25kg Plate: Red flakes, 101.09mm thick
- With a tighter weight tolerance these plates are accurate within 1% of stated weight.
- Collar opening: 50.5 mm Diameter: 450 mm
- 8000-12000 drops sample factory tested