Armortech Hip Loop Band
The Hip Loop Band has been increasingly popular for sports to build balance & core strength, it is used during hip extension exercises such as squats, bridges, hip thrusts, leg presses, and reverse hypers to add a hip abduction component and place double duty on the glutes. It can be used in the standing, hip hinge, supine, seated, quadruped, and side lying positions to provide resistance for frontal or transverse plane hip abduction movements. Also used in the quadruped and standing positions to provide resistance during hip extension movements.
The Hip Loop Band is available in M, L and XL sizes.
- Perfect for serious lifters wanting to take their training to the next level
- Assists in activating muscle groups and ensure correctly warm up to prevent injury
- Great for strengthening & building glutes
- The hip loop band will be one of the most comfortable, supportive & strongest resistance bands you will ever use
- No more worrying about bands rolling, slipping or riding up
- Highly durable with constant tension
- Versatile as you can use at the gym, in your living room, or take on holiday.
- Age or experience is no limit as anyone can use these