So you made the decision to check out some new fitness equipment.
Hopefully you have found what you want, and more, here at Flex Fitness Equipment.
Now, you just want to get your hands on your fitness equipment as quick as possible. Don’t worry, we get it.
Flex Fitness Equipment offers the convenience of having your equipment delivered to your door, with distribution centres across Australia & New Zealand.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR RECENT UPDATES
- Same day dispatch; Warehouse is working hard to get your order out as soon as possible (within 24 hours of placing the order)
- Once the order leaves our warehouse, the delivery is outside our control
- Tracking information is provided to you as soon as the order has left our warehouse (please allow 1-2 days for tracking to show)
- Assembly option is now available Australia wide! To get an assembly quote, simply click here
Search for the item you wish to have assembled (ex: F40) and enter your postcode to get an assembly quote, all bookings are done on the external site for the assembly part.
- The courier will normally leave the order at the front of the house or curbside, and may require assistance (for items above 25kg).
- All stores are open, and operating as normal.
- Pickups from Wangara are now reopen: orders can be collected from our warehouse between 9am and 3pm.
- For Delivery, front door, contactless & fast delivery (delivery within 2-4 business days).
- For Delivery & Assembly within the Perth metro; timeslots get booked out quickly, so please allow 3-7 business days to get your order booked in.
- Thanks to the help of distribution centres Australia wide, with stock available in each state.
We aim to deliver all orders within 4-10 business days Australia wide.
- Unexpected delays can occur from time to time. Should there be an extended hold up with your item, our team will assist you.
- Flex Fitness Equipment presents a nationwide delivery service.
- For residential deliveries, you or your authorised agent must be present to accept deliveries between 9.00am to 5.00pm. You warrant that a person who represents that they are able to take deliveries on your behalf at the nominated delivery address is your authorised agent.
- To comply with Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations, products heavier than 25 kilograms must be unloaded and moved by more than 1 person:
- For bulky products, the delivery agent may request assistance to unload the product from the delivery vehicle.
- If required, you agree to assist the delivery agent to unload the item from the delivery vehicle.
- In the event that there is no one able to assist with unloading the product, an alternative delivery method must be arranged prior to delivery and will incur additional costs.
- Safe and clear truck access is required, should there be difficulty with access an alternative delivery method must be arranged prior to delivery and will incur additional costs.
- You acknowledge and agree that Flex Fitness Equipment uses a number of delivery agents and they may have varying delivery procedures:
- Most couriers will deliver to your door ( they will not deliver inside the house)
- Internal delivery (i.e. if the nominated address is located in a block of flats or above ground floor) may incur additional costs. Please confirm with the delivery agent if this is the case.
- Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations may restrict the method of deliveries for products heavier than 25 kilograms at a nominated delivery address located on the second floor or higher of a building. Please confirm with the delivery agent how they propose to complete the delivery.
- Re-deliveries will incur a cost of $50 for each delivery attempt. If no one is present at the nominated delivery address to take the delivery, the product will be returned to Flex Fitness Equipment and you may be charged with a 20% restocking fee, along with the applicable delivery charges for returning the product back to us.
- If you are not likely to be at the nominated delivery address, please complete an authority to leave the products unattended and return the same to us.
- Delivery times are estimates only and Flex Fitness Equipment shall not be liable for late delivery or non-delivery, including any loss, damage or delay occasioned to the customer arising from late or non-delivery.
- For safety and effciency, some items will be delivered with extra packaging such as pallets, crates, cardboard etc. In these instances the receiver is reponsible for disposing of these items and packaging.
What is the delivery cost?
Cost is based on location and overall weight. You will be given a quote on the cart or checkout page.
How do I know when my delivery will arrive?
Once your order is picked and booked, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to find out what stage your delivery is at.
Can I get my delivery on a specific day?
It’s not possible to give an exact time and date of when your order will be with you by. Dates are an estimate and depend on many factors like traffic, weather conditions, freight connections and many other variables. Your best bet is to track your parcel or have it delivered to an address where you know someone is home all the time.
What if no one is home to accept the delivery?
We highly recommend placing your best contact number during the order process, in case where the courier needs to notify & schedule in a delivery day.
For Standard deliveries, orders involving big and bulky items, such as a Treadmill, confirmation must be obtained via a phone call, or the carrier may not deliver and will halt until confirmation is received.
If the courier pre-arranges & confirms with a certain delivery day, and arrives with the customer’s goods with no-one at premises to accept the delivery, then a fee will be charged if re-delivery service is requested.
For small to mid-sized items, such a Spin Bike, Barbell or Resistance Bands, our couriers most likely will not contact you prior to delivery as they try to push out quick deliveries. In this instance, if no-one is at the delivery address to accept delivery, a card may be left by the courier at the premises with instructions on depot/post-office collection or re-scheduling the delivery. If the “We missed you” delivery card presents a re-delivery option, re-scheduling may incur further charges to you.
Do I need to help the courier for big and bulky items?
If your items is big and bulky, you may need to help the courier.
Our standard deliveries will come with a one-person driver who is able to unload big & bulky items with the help of another person. In most cases, no lifting is involved, but simple unloading onto the floor where they may have a hand-trolley or device make things easy.
For extremely big items, such as a Functional trainer or large Treadmill we advise planning ahead for assistance
Can the courier deliver my big and Bulky item upstairs?
Our courier is only able to provide a standard delivery, which consists of a one person driver. If you reside in an apartment, unit or anything similar that has an above ground floor entrance, the courier will only be able to deliver to a ground floor location with your assistance.
Can I Receive My Delivery During The Weekend Of After Business Hours?
Our couriers do not deliver on the weekend or after business hours, only on weekdays between 9am to 5pm.
Can I change my address after the item has been shipped out.
If the order has been shipped out, we can no longer alter the address or make any changes to your order.