Click & Collect
So, you’ve made the decision to check out some shiny new fitness equipment and hopefully you have found what you want, and more, here at Flex Fitness Equipment! Now, you just want to get your hands on your fitness equipment as quick as possible. Don’t worry, we get it.
Flex Fitness Equipment offer the convenience of having your equipment delivered to your door, as well as accommodating anyone who prefers to pick up their items.
- Delivery and packaging details are displayed within the shopping cart of our website, once you have made your selection.
- The delivery charges for each product may vary according to the delivery methods available for that particular product.
- All Delivery times are estimates only and vary depending on many variables
- Once the items leaves our warehouse, the delivery is outside our control
- A tracking number may be supplied by us or the courier
- Delivery times quoted are based on business days and are provided as estimates only.
- Unexpected delays can occur from time to time. Should there be an extended hold up with your item, our team will assist you.
- Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Estimated Delivery Time
Perth Metro 4hrs - 3 days after dispatch Adelaide Metro 3-7 days after dispatch Sydney Metro 5-7 days after dispatch Melbourne Metro 5-7 days after dispatch Brisbane Metro 7-10 days after dispatch Canberra Metro 5-7 days after dispatch Hobart Metro 7-10 days after dispatch Outside Metro Area Allow 2-5 days extra
- Flex Fitness Equipment presents a nationwide delivery service.
- For residential deliveries, you or your authorised agent must be present to accept deliveries between 9.00am to 5.00pm. You warrant that a person who represents that they are able to take deliveries on your behalf at the nominated delivery address is your authorised agent.
- To comply with Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations, products heavier than 25 kilograms must be unloaded and moved by more than 1 person:
- For bulky products, the delivery agent may request assistance to unload the product from the delivery vehicle.
- If required, you agree to assist the delivery agent to unload the item from the delivery vehicle.
- In the event that there is no one able to assist with unloading the product, a tail gate must be arranged prior to delivery and will incur additional costs.
- You acknowledge and agree that Flex Fitness Equipment uses a number of delivery agents and they may have varying delivery procedures:
- Most couriers will deliver to your door.
- Internal delivery (i.e. if the nominated address is located in a block of flats or above ground floor) may incur additional costs. Please confirm with the delivery agent if this is the case.
- Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations may restrict the method of deliveries for products heavier than 25 kilograms at a nominated delivery address located on the second floor or higher of a building. Please confirm with the delivery agent how they propose to complete the delivery.
- Re-deliveries will incur a cost of $50 for each delivery attempt. If no one is present at the nominated delivery address to take the delivery, the product will be returned to Flex Fitness Equipment and you may be charged with a 20% restocking fee, along with the applicable delivery charges for returning the product back to us.
- If you are not likely to be at the nominated delivery address, please complete an authority to leave the products unattended and return the same to us.
- Delivery times are estimates only and Flex Fitness Equipment shall not be liable for late delivery or non-delivery, including any loss, damage or delay occasioned to the customer arising from late or non-delivery.
What is the delivery cost?
Please use our delivery estimate calculator on our website. The delivery cost generally gets cheaper for extra items.
How do I know when my delivery will arrive?
Once your order is picked and booked, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to find out what stage your delivery is at.
What if no one is home to accept the delivery?
We highly recommend placing your best contact number during the order process, in case where our courier needs to notify & schedule in a delivery day.
For Standard deliveries, orders involving big and bulky items, such as a Treadmill, confirmation must be obtained via a phone call, or the carrier may not deliver and will halt until confirmation is received.
If the courier pre-arranges & confirms with a certain delivery day, and arrives with the customer’s goods with no-one at premises to accept the delivery, then a fee will be charged if re-delivery service is requested.
For small to mid-sized items, such a Spin Bike, Barbell or Resistance Bands, our couriers most likely will not contact you prior to delivery as they try to push out quick deliveries. In this instance, if no-one is at the delivery address to accept delivery, a card will be left by the courier at the premises with instructions on depot/post-office collection or re-scheduling the delivery. If the “We missed you” delivery card presents a re-delivery option, re-scheduling will not incur any further charges to you.
Do I need to help the courier for big and bulky items?
If your items is big and bulky, you may need to help the courier.
Can the courier deliver my big and Bulky item upstairs?
Our courier is only able to provide a standard delivery, which consists of a one person driver. If you reside in an apartment, unit or anything similar that has an above ground floor entrance, the courier will only be able to deliver to a ground floor location with your assistance.
Can I Receive My Delivery During The Weekend Of After Business Hours?
Our couriers do not deliver on the weekend or after business hours, only on weekdays between 9am to 5pm.
Can I change my address after the item has been shipped out.
If the order has been shipped out, we can no longer alter the address or make any changes to your order.
Click & Collect
How It Can Work for You
- Shop Online - Find your perfect piece of equipment and put it in the cart
- Flexible Payment Options - Check-out with PayPal, VISA, MasterCard or Debit Cards
- Stay in The Know - Receive an email or phone call notifying you of the collection day and time.
- Collect Your Item - Beauty, it’s ready! Go and get your new fitness item.
Pickup is available during business hours at our Malaga store at 9 Energy Street, Malaga.
Store Pickup Details
Great news, it is completely free to arrange pickup of your order from our store. Be sure to check the availability of pickups on the product page (listed as ‘free in-store pickups’).
Will Your Item Fit in Your Vehicle?
Our products include the packaging dimensions on the product page.
For larger, bulky items, you can base the answer on the general rule of thumb:
- Treadmills are not compatible to be transported in most sedans and will need an SUV, van, wagon or tray-back ute. We also do not recommend removal of the packaging to optimise space as it could result in damages to your vehicle or the equipment itself.
- Spin or exercise bikes, and elliptical cross trainers may be transportable across the back seat in some mid to large size sedans.
- We will not force products into your vehicle that cannot safely fit.
Can Someone Help Me Load the Item Into My Vehicle?
Sure, we’re not going to leave you high and dry here. Our accommodating warehouse team will be more than happy to assist you loading your new item.
What Do You Need to Bring?
When collecting your items, please present your proof of purchase and photo identification. Proof of purchase can simply be your confirmation email either printed out or displayed on your mobile phone.
Can Someone Else Pickup My Item?
If you are nominating a third party or courier service to pick up your order, please advise us via email prior to your collection date, so we can verify the person as your third-party nominee.
Can You Collect Your Item from Any of Our Other Stores?
To optimise the quality of service, our Malaga store is the only location currently available for collection. Our team there are well-equipped to assist you with a smooth pickup.
The majority of our fitness equipment is fairly effortless to assemble. Most equipment takes between 20mins to about 1 hour.
Larger, more complex items like home gyms and functional trainers will take longer, however a handy man will be able to put the items together fairly easily.
Flex Fitness Equipment offers an assembly service In Perth metro. The price for this service will be determined by Flex Fitness Equipment and made available as a quote to the customer prior to commencement of work. Once arranged, our team will contact you to roster in a date and time for your on-site assembly.
For more details on our assembly services, please refer to our Installation Terms of Service.