Dumbbells are standard equipment in any home or commercial gym, and great for a whole range of exercises. Browse through our selection of dumbbells in store or get in contact with us and we’ll help you.
We offer our Best Price Guarantee (conditions apply) and have various payment options including an interest free option. We also offer Australia wide shipping and usually dispatch the next day – for more information on our delivery see our delivery information.
Weight lifting is great for burning fat, and can even be a better fat burner than cardio! After completing a workout using dumbbells, your metabolism will stay raised for hours. These dumbbell exercises are perfect when you have only limited equipment.
- Squats – It’s a simple exercise, but effective for working your leg muscles. Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes angled slightly outwards. Hold a single dumbbell by the end in both hands, and lower your body into a deep squat, with your hips back and keep your weight on your heels. Engage your gluts and hamstrings and press through your heels to stand.
- Lunges – Lunges can be a great way to work both your arms and legs. Try holding dumbbells and lifting them above your head as you step forwards.
- Renegade Row – This exercise is an effective way of working your back, shoulders, triceps and biceps. Check out this video for a great example.
- Push ups – For an extra challenge, try combining standard push ups with the renegade row above for an effective strength building exercise.
- Curls – These are the most common dumbbell exercise and are great for building and strengthening muscles. Try combining with a vertical press to work your shoulder muscles.
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press – Combine a standard dumbbell press with an incline bench press for an incredible upper body exercise. Challenge yourself further by making it a one arm press, which really works your core strength.
These are just a few of the ways you can use dumbbells in your workouts.