Armortech Olympic Technique Barbell - 2.5kg
Hurry! Only 3 left
Armortech Technique Barbell
With weightlifting taking the world by storm the question "can kids start weight training?" is being asked more and more often and with new research and a better understanding of the human musculoskeletal system we are discovering that children can in fact lift weights without harming their growth plates.
With this revelation coming to light Flex Fitness has developed the new Armortech technique bar weighing in at only 2.5 kg's it is the perfect bar for children or anyone who wants to start weight lifting without jumping straight into a heavy bar. The Armortech technique bar will afford a fundamental understanding of weightlifting through a familiarisation of how the barbell works and how it should sit and feel when being used.
- Total Bar Length: 130cm or 51" Inch
- Shaft Length: 105cm (black coating)
- Sleeve Space: 10.5cm (each side)
- Suited for Olympic Plates (50mm)
- Total weight of 2.5 kilograms
- Max Weight Loading: 30kg
- Three distinct sets of knurl marks to assist weightlifters
- Needle bearings allow for a smooth friction free spin